Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Elder Calvin B. Smith email 02/22/2010 part 2




Hey Family,
We had a really great week this week. Willy Mae Williams, the mother of a recent convert came to church this week, so she is on track for baptism on March 6. We are really excited to baptize her! I hope you all liked the flag I sent you all. Would you like another flag? If so what kind? We found this guy who is selling flags for $6 each, so I got the flag you have, a rebel flag, and a plain South Carolina flag. Let me know if there is a flag you would like. I really like the flags I have, it seems like a really sweet deal, so I got all those flags. Up until that point I didn't have a South Carolina flag. I am so stoked to have them now.

These pictures are from the ice storm we had. I am sending them in groups of three, so hopefully you will be able to open the email ok. Let me know what you think of the pictures, and if you are to see them ok.

Love,
Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment