Sunday, October 31, 2010

Elder Calvin B Smith Email 10/18/2010 Picture


Sorry I don't send many pictures. I just don't take a lot of pictures. I don't really know what to take pictures of. The South is just a lot like anywhere else in the United States, except for all the churches everywhere. The guy who sent you the pictures is a member named Brother Kilian. He is a really cool guy. He helps us out a lot by picking up investigators for church.

Oh I forgot to mention that Elder Erickson broke his collar bone almost two weeks ago. He crashed on his bike, no one is quite sure how he crashed, he just went over the handle bars and broke his collarbone. The hospital told him that they couldn't do much for him. They gave him a sling and a prescription for vicadin and muscle relaxers. He is doing ok and he has not missed a beat. He is working harder than ever to finish his mission strong. He leaves in a week and a half. He is an awesome missionary.

Love,
Elder Calvin Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment