Sunday, November 29, 2009

Elder Calvin B. Smith email 11/23/09

Dear Family,
I am sorry that you didn't get an email last week. The computers in the library have been getting slower and slower each time we log onto ldsmail.net. I finished writing my email last week and tried to send it with 7 minutes left, it was unable to send before the computer logged me out. The email was not saved, sorry. I am being transfered tomorrow. I do not know where I am going. How transferes work is all the missionaries who are going to be transfered and thier companions will meet at a building close to Columbia, get separated from thier old companion and get put with another companion in a new area. Then everyone separates and goes back to thier areas. Its pretty cool. We don't know where we are going until about 15minutes before we leave to head to that new area. I am pretty excited to go to a new area, but I am sad to say good bye to the investigators and ward members I know here. (will try to send a second email addressing the items in your sent email)

Love,
Elder Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment