Dear Family,
Thank you for the package! I am really enjoying it! I really like the peanut butter and honey you sent me, I eat that stuff just about every lunch. I just have one problem, I think. My fingures and hands are starting to peel. I sure hope I am not allergic to chocolate like mom! Its not too bad, it just looks like I have a few tiny blisters on my hands and the skin peels off, it doesn't hurt or anything.
This week the other Elders in my district baptized again, in Cheraw. They were able to baptize the two children of a less active sister. I heard that it went pretty well, we were unable to attend because of the distance.
We are changing up our tactics here in Hartsville, we will start seeing more less actives and do less knocking. We have knocked all of Hartsville twice now, in three months. We hope that by working with less actives that we can get referrals and reactivate people while baptizing their friends... thats the ideal situation. This week we will have interviews, those are always exciting. We get to travel up to Florence for interviews and meet with the Zone.
I hope you all have a great week!
Love,
Elder Smith
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment