Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Elder Calvin B. Smith email 03/29/2010

Hey Family,

I am staying in Hartsville, but my companion is being transferred. He is really bummed out because we were really starting to see things happening here. We are expecting to see two baptisms really soon. I am really excited.

Please send me some more singular and symbicort. Let me know what information you need from the boxes and I will send it to you. I am doing fine on Zertec and my contacts.

Just one tip for you. I know how you really like to use oxy clean for your laundry and you got me hooked on using it too. A few weeks back I saw oxyclean next to another product called "Sun Oxygen cleaner". Sun is the brand that makes it. I compared the two and they have the SAME ingredients, but Sun Oxygen Cleaner is a whole lot cheaper. I tried it out, and it works just as well as the oxyclean. You might want to try it out if you can find it. It should be right next to where ever you find the Oxyclean. I just found it in walmart. Hope it saves you some money.

This week was pretty sweet, we had four people at church and we have some really cool people we are working with who look like they will be baptized. Two of our cool people dropped out last week, but we got some new cool people to work with instead. I really think we are going to baptize soon. The only downer is that Elder Geslison, my companion, is getting transferred. We have been together for 3 months, he is a really cool guy, and I am really going to miss him. He is my second favorite companion out of 4 companions. Elder Erickson, my trainer, is still the coolest in my book. I get my new companion on Wednesday. I hope he is cool.

I love you all and thank you for the long email Dad! I love to hear what is going on at home! Is there any one you think I should write, or write more? Have you found me a wife yet? My little pool of cool people who write me back is drying up. Oh well, dad was right, he told me that would happen.

Love,
Elder Calvin Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment