Hey Family,
This week was pretty sweet, we now have a solid progressing investigator! He is really cool, we have met with him about five times now and he has a great fellowshipper that he likes a lot. We have set a baptismal date for May 15th and he is really excited about it. We have taught him just about everything and he loves it. He says that it just makes so much sense to him. We are pretty certain that he is getting some "anti" from his family and we pray that he has the strength to over come it. We have to "Anti the Anti" every time we go over Joseph Smith, and so far he is doing really good.
This week we saw something really interesting. We saw a church that was actually "Incorporated"! On the sign out side the church it had the church's name followed by "inc." We were with a member when we saw it and he made the comment: "Wow, "Church of the Holy Apostolic Faith, INCORPORATED.... I bet that gives its members a lot of comfort knowing that their church is incorperated." Hahaha.
Sorry I didn't send you a letter this week. I wrote all my mail Monday, and then forgot to send it until later, so you might get two letters this week.
This week I got to meet Elder Neal L. Anderson of the 12 and Elder Gonzolas. WE had a cool meeting in Columbia.
Love,
Elder Smith
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment