Hey Family,
I didn't know that I was going to be able to e-mail you all today. Today is not a Preparation day, but we are allowed to e-mail home and tell you about what time I am going to call you all. On Christmas day I am guessing that I will get to call you all between 8am and 11am California time. I am really not sure what time I will make the call because we will be over at a member's house and they will be running the show on Christmas day. Not much has happened these last two weeks. My companion has had three flat tires and it has rained quite a bit and it is getting colder out here. It gets cold really fast when its raining all day and its 40 degrees out side. Elder Reves and I are working hard to try to find people to baptize, I know that our efforts are not in vain.
This Sunday I had the opportunity to play the piano in both sessions of Primary, the organ for one song in sacrement meeting, and play the piano in young women's - accompaning an Elder in our district who sang the song "This is the Christ". I really enjoy playing the piano, I am so glad I know how to play the piano!
I recieved the packages from you all (my family) and Grandma & Grandpa Smith. I am excited to open them Christmas day!
Love,
Elder Calvin Smith
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment