Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Elder Calvin B. Smith letter written first day in MTC July 1, 2009




1 July, 2009

Dear Family,

Today has been a very busy day. My campanion's name is Elder Haslem from Utah. It seems that most of the missionaries here in the MTC are from Utah. I can hardly believe all the information that I am supposed to learn today. Most of the meetings covered day to day operations and how things work around here. I spent about 40 minutes just being processed after you left me on the curb. That left only 20 minutes for me to find my room, introduce myself and getting to know people, then off to a meeting. I am surprised at how often we are required to wear suits around here, at every meeting. I wish I had more long sleeve shirts with me. Its not like I will have time to change between classes and meetings we are required to wear suits to. I guess I will just have to wear my long sleeve shirts twice before I was them.

I NEED you to please send a copy of my immunization records - preferrably the school one - one that lists ALL the shorts I have ever received. I am out of thime now. I need you to send the records so I know if I have had 2 MMR shots and the three HEP B. Fax them to 801-422-0860 ASAP.

Love,
Elder Calvin B. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment