Monday, August 24, 2009

Thank you from Elder Kade Erickson - Calvin's companion

(We had written a thank you note to Calvin's trainer for being a great companion to Calvin. We also sent him a McDonald's gift certificate. In response he sent the following Thank You note.)

17 August, 2009

Dear Brother and Sister Smith,

I think that I owe you a letter of thanks. Elder Smith has been great. He knows how to work hard, and that is so important. He has a wonderful testimony of the Restoration of the Gospel, and is always ready and willing to share it, whether it be to a Baptist Minister or the average Joe.

He, as I, have been truly blessed with a wonderful family who loves the gospel. Thank you for all that you have done to prepare your son. His potential is great because of his preparation.

Sincerely,
Elder Kade Erickson

No comments:

Post a Comment